[pct-l] Newbie Question WRT N-to-S Thru-Hike

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:14:39 CST 2007

Hello from Skykomish. We are the trail angels near Steven's Pass in
Washington. I went back through the register books and here's what I came up
with for this area. 2005 the first hikers south bound through our home (we
are 200 mile south of Manning Park) arrived on 6.1.05.  The last one's
through north bound arrived 10.18.05. In 2006 the first SB hit here on
7.12.06. The last NB hit here 10.19.06.  In 2007 first SB here on 7.05.07.
Last NB to finish was 10.02.07 north through the original route. The snow
was a month early and made the hike pretty rough for a bunch of hikers. We
are having a lot of snow now up in the mts and looks like this will be a
high snow year. Listen to those who have been out there. Experience  makes
the best teacher.

PCT MOM