[pct-l] lined Windshirts

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 15:35:58 CST 2007

>>Well I guess the Windshirt is the way to go, so I think I will order that first, and take it for a test drive.
It is by far my most versatile piece of clothing. It is something I wear in all seasons as well.

I think you may like it!

As for latte' on Pearl, I'm more of a black coffee kinda guy myself...but you may find me here every so often, in my fleece at times. ;)
http://www.caffesole.com/south_boulder.html  (Not Pearl...but great views..)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com