[pct-l] Spira shoes for JMT?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Dec 20 18:42:27 CST 2007

Just checked out the shoes on the site.

apparently the shoes come only in one width while feet come in varying widths.
Typically my feet, especially my right foot, is wider than average and
needs a w-i-d-e shoe in the ball & toe area of the shoe.
does anyone have info on how wide these shoes are?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>