[pct-l] Starting Date

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Fri Dec 28 15:53:53 CST 2007

Amtrak makes that run, saves a lot of driving.  Leaves Portland in the
late afternoon (4:00 as I recall), goes up the Gorge and then hangs a left
at Pasco, rolls into Sandpoint at 2:00 am.  Of course this time of year it
makes stepping off the train a chilling experience, lol.

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County