[pct-l] Carrying Umbrella - hands free

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:38:58 CST 2007

Use the Switchback.

purchase some hot water pipe insulation.
*http://tinyurl.com/393czr*

put a piece around the shaft of the umbrella to make that part thicker so
that you can next..
Get velcro 2 sided strip and wrap around shoulder strap, the umbrella shaft
with the insulation over it...
Oh heck. Switchback even has trouble describing it. That's why I'm after him
to become the All Digital Pirate and Post Pictures!

Mean while you'll just have to goto his forum on postholer.com
http://postholer.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=71da6058e5627e01496a016a4803d9ed
and search for it.

- armchair