[pct-l] Pocketmail

Slow Comfort slow.comfort at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:01:38 CST 2007

Hey Trekker,

I love the Big Bend country.  I got memories man.  I hiked and trekked that
country for weeks about 35 years ago in my hippie days.  I still got some
lightning blasted crystal and a couple of garnets I picked up out there
somewhere.  My wife and I were lost in that country for 3 days but we did ok
on cactus and stream water...lucky for us it was spring time.  Love that
country.

Slow