[pct-l] Shuttles to/from Kennedy Meadows

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Feb 18 20:50:08 CST 2007

Are there any shuttles operating between Kennedy Meadows (south) and either Ridgecrest or Inyokin? This would allow trailhead access to and from Reno airport when combined with the CREST bus service from there to Ridgecrest.

In 2006, there was supposedly a new taxi service in Ridgecrest, but I don't know if they're still operating or if they'd go as far as Kennedy Meadows or Chimney Creek campground.

I see from the forum that John Pennington, a former shuttle operator out of Lone Pine, has relocated to Ridgecrest. Don't know if he's still shuttling.

Any info would be appreciated.