[pct-l] New Gear Weight Scale

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jan 6 19:26:30 CST 2007

Switchback, you can perform another extremely valuable service to all
the ultralight gram-weenies out there.
Weigh all the gear and then post your weights to the list here. Someone
wants to know how much weight they can save by only painting the top cm
of their tent pegs.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>