[pct-l] Guide Book Gouging

Brian McLaughlin bmclaughlin at bigplanet.com
Fri Jan 12 13:39:15 CST 2007

Scott,

It would appear to me that Brick expressed his opinion in an
acceptable manner and you are having a hard time dealing
with it.

It would also appear that you need to look up
the definition of price gouging. Charging the list price
for an item doesn't usually fall under this definition.

But then, you seem to have many idiosyncratic opinions
and these frequently seem to involve the unworthiness of
others. Have you ever noticed how strange it is that you,
above all others, know what is right, while so much of
the rest of the world is so benighted that they cannot make
out right from wrong without your telling them the score?

What a funny (odd) world it must be that has a Scott
Parks at its very center and so many fools and scoundrels
orbiting around him!

Happy hiking!