[pct-l] Guide Book Gouging

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Jan 12 19:37:16 CST 2007

Well said, Bill.

I usually buy my books from my local book store. I pay list plus sales
tax but not shipping and handling. I'm helping to keep a local business
in business. Plus I don't have to be stuck at home waiting for UPS to
come or make a special trip to Post Office and stand in line to get  my
book.

I make contributions to the PCTA and many other good causes. I do NOT
buy raffle tickets, fund-raising merchandise (usually) etc.

BTW, Amazon list the discount at about 30%. And if you buy more than
one, you can get "free shipping" and wait and wait for your order to come.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>