[pct-l] Did anybody notice PCT-L turned 10?

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 21:14:07 CST 2007

Brick Robbins wrote:
> As the list administrator, I have to do some "policing" from time to
> time, and I know that Ive pissed off people - some think I do to much,
> and some think I do too little, and some think the policing is
> personally attacking them. I've made my mistakes as Admin and I hope
> I've learned from them.

>From where I sit you do an exceptional job.  When one is an admin/moderator,
there is a line between interfering too much and not doing anything at all,
and you have adhered to a standard that permits the free flow of information
while keepiing out genuine threats.  I know this is not an easy job, as
evidenced by the numerous failed communication pathways on the internet, and
I appreciate your ability to stay on an even keel.

Thanks for this, and thanks for the list.

Jon