[pct-l] Taking Care of "The Boys" - TMI

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Jan 25 11:09:17 CST 2007

I tried many different combinations of shorts and briefs/jockeys and now
use relatively baggy nylon hiking shorts with the mesh brief.  The key
for me to experience chafe and rash free hiking is cleanliness.  I rinse
out the mesh at least once a day, and rinse my shorts every couple of
days.  I rinse myself at least once a day, and use those little human
handi-wipe pads before bed.  I used to carry desitin, but don't need to
now.  Nothing like hiking in damp shorts on a hot day...

Jeff, just Jeff...