[pct-l] GPS Collar on mountain goat vs mountain lions.

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 19:07:58 CST 2007

>Think this would work on Mountain Goats?............:)

No, I don't think the collars would work on Mountain Goats.
Mountain Goats would eat the collars off, scape them, or take the batteries out for and use them for some other electronic device, like a cell phone. :-)

-Mountain Goat-

The Mountain Goat <themtgoat at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:52:09 -0800 (PST)