[pct-l] Lightweaight vs. ultra lightweight

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Wed Jan 31 13:37:17 CST 2007

I guess I will always be a lightweight hiker rather than an ultra-light hiker because I can't see myself obsessing about weight as some folks seem to do.

Jeff

Bless you for having the nerve to say so!!  Hear, hear. The super light guys have taught me a lot and they love their personal technique, but, that doesn't make the rest of us any less of hikers. We can even be intelligent, handsome/beautiful, funny and a down right nice person without obsessing about a tenth of ounce!     :)

are we there yet