[pct-l] Water treatment practices

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 22:33:27 CDT 2007

I carried my MSR miniworks EX water filter the whole
way(mex->snoqualmie).  If I were to do it again, I'd
ditch it at KM and switch to Aqua Mira for those few
Sierra sources that are suspect.  Mostly I wouldn't
treat water between KM and Tahoe.  There after, Aqua
mira would probably be just fine until Canada.

my 2 cents

--------------Speshul41