[pct-l] AT thru hike advice

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 22:29:53 CDT 2007

there is a resupply article off of White Blaze. It is based on going from Ga to Me but you can work backwards to get your info. It is broken down into various sections. Section 2 ends at Harpers Ferry, so start there.
  http://whiteblaze.net/index.php?page=resupplypart2

  Eddy

Bob Bob <rew_us at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I finished my section hike of the whole PCT last year
and am looking at hiking the AT in two pieces.
Starting in September I am thinking of going from
Harpers Ferry, W. VA to Springer Mountain, GA. Can I
do this with no food mail drops? I just bought my
food along the way on the PCT except for a few places.
Also I will be on the trail during hunting season in
the south. Is this safe or should I wear orange? Any
other advice for a PCT hiker doing the AT?
Pika

unsubscribe or change options:

Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves
http://community.webshots.com/user/ewker