[pct-l] Just Curious ...

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 02:43:52 CDT 2007

The save bicycle access to the CDT link is part of the
"news" section.  I don't think it is an endoresment of
the use of bikes on the CDT, but rather a listing of
pertinent info.  No about?  no big deal, a quick look
at the site makes it pretty obvious what its about.
Magnet has a thread on there welcoming new members and
showing that hes the Admin.

I know Magnet and hiked with him in 2006, hes a good
guy who made the site as a lobor of love.  And if it
gets popular and people find it useful, I say who
cares if he makes a couple of bucks (although I doubt
hes made anything more than debt off it at this
point).

----------speshul41