[pct-l] Northern Ca. fire gone.

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jul 24 00:29:08 CDT 2007

there are two fire complexes in the same general area:

The China-Back Complex which is 100% contained and in mop-up. Apparently
it is no longer a major threat although not completely out. It is
located about 12 miles west of Yreka, CA.

The Elk Complex Fires burning in various places around and north of
Happy Camp, CA. These fires are a few miles west of the PCT and west to
southwest of Seidad Valley as best I can determine.  Check out
http://www.inciweb.org/incident/800/ for current updates from the web.
One of these fires threatened Deem's house but I think that threat is
now past.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>