[pct-l] Hiker Help Wanted

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Jun 19 10:50:08 CDT 2007

Pam and others,

There's a couple Yahoo Groups you might want to check out. They have been
rather inactive lately but were set up specifically for what you want:

are an informal group of Pacific Crest Trail section hikers based in
Southern California. Through occasional meetings and this email list, we
provide a way to meet other PCT section hikers and get on the trail.

So California Backpackers
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/so_california_backpackers was started by
some on PCT-L who wanted to plan California hikes. The purpose for this
group is for people to discuss backpacking, mountaineering, hiking,
camping etc... in the So California area.

AsABat