[pct-l] Japanese hiker fell off Half Dome cable to his death

Weilin Pan panweilin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:00:32 CDT 2007

Here are links to San Francisoc Chronicle articles with in-depth story and
discussions.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/06/19/BAGHNQHLEV1.DTL
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sgreen/detail?blogid=40&entry_id=17696

I am unfortunately one of the witnesses of this tragedy. It totally changed
my perspective of climbing Half Dome, which I've done every year for the
past 3 years. I don't think I will not go back there any more.