[pct-l] Digitial Camera..thanks!

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Thu Jun 21 19:52:23 CDT 2007

Well, what can I say, I am overwhelmed by the amount of responses I received
(about 2 dozen!).  I decided to go with the Canon A630.
These little Canon A# series Powershots also take filters with the correct
adaptor. They are my choice for the trail. Use lithium AA batteries for
lightest weight and best performance. I wanted a A640 for this year, but
I'll carry my Canon Pro1 Powershot again this year. It doesn't use AAs, and
is no longer in production, but the glass is incredible. Good choice Mags!