[pct-l] Req. for picking up your boarding ticket at the airport

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Mar 1 19:22:43 CST 2007

Generally you only need that when you have an e-ticket, and are getting your boarding pass at the self-serve kiosks.  Buying airline tickets online, you also have the option to receive the ticket by snail mail, in which case you would not need a credit card at the airport, just your picture ID.

L-Rod