[pct-l] Lake Morena Reservation

Bighummel bighummel at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 14:34:17 CST 2007

You might need a reservation for that early, however, being a Monday, the demand for sites shouldn't that high and they always keep the "hiker sites" open for walk ins.

For the ADZPCTKO, the website should be updated soon, I hope (as I'm getting inundated with requests for when it will be) and the reservation link should be active.  Look here for an announcement soon.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel