[pct-l] Handi-Straps

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 19:43:23 CST 2007

Everyone has given me an  idea.  I think I will walk around the April Kickoff
with some Handi-Straps  (_www.handi-straps.com_ (http://www.handi-straps.com)
) and carry two  super large jugs of water.  I will have the straps hidden
under a long  sleeve jacket.  I will look like I am just carrying the jugs with
my  hands.  I might jog around too just  to see if anyone will notice me.

I will say it is my new magical  Bionic Hydration Integration system.  This
is too cool.  Another  Switchback scam on the trail community.  I can't wait
for the Kickoff to  pull this off.

Switchback, The Gunga Din of the  Trail
http://www.aol.com.