[pct-l] Testing the waters

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Mar 18 10:56:10 CDT 2007

I have used a G4 from Gossamer Gear very successfully. While I have
sciatica, when I fill the bottom of the pack firmly with my sleeping bag
and jacket, and cinch the pack around my waist, it provides some back
support similar to those back braces used in warehouses.

I would also recommend considering using trekking poles. They do well to
take the shock off my back on steep downhills.

YMMV.

AsABat