[pct-l] Canada permit

Amir amir at hex.co.il
Sun Mar 18 05:53:19 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I need to fill the Canada permit form, and there are some things I don't
understand.

**PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM UNTIL THREE MONTHS BEFORE DEPARTURE. ALL
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE 30TH OF JUNE.** Complete by
typewriter or print in block letters and return to the Canada Border
Services, 2 Sumas Way, Abbotsford, B.C. Each person entering via the Pacific
Crest Trail must complete his/her own application. If under 18 years of age,
and not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, a notarized letter of
parental consent is to accompany this application. Complete Part "B" upon
arrival in Canada.

1)       If I'm not supposed to fill this form until 3 month before
departure, how will I get typewriter to complete this form when I'm on the
PCT?

2)       If all applications must be received before June 30th, it's a litle
bit problem if I'm planning on entering Canada in October (do not complete
this form until 3 month before departure, remember?)

3)       If I need to complete part B only upon arrival to Canada, how will
I get typewriter at the border? And just to make sure, it means that I send
the form to them with all part B black, right?

I'm not a citizen of the USA, and it very important to me to get this permit
because I don't want to take the risk of not be able to come back to the USA
in the future because I made mistake with this form, so I'm very sorry if my
question seems a litle stupid.

Thanks,

Amir

GA-->MA 2001