[pct-l] Bear Canisters

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 20:27:03 CDT 2007

There are laws against illegal search. If you say you have a canister but refuse to show it, a ranger needs a warrent to search your pack. There are also laws against giving false information to a law enforcement officer, and the NPS and USFS rangers are federal officers. Lie at your own risk.

IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO COMPLY WITH THE REGS. Stop surfing against the waves.