[pct-l] Denatured alcohol...

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Wed Mar 21 21:56:26 CDT 2007

Donna Saufley wrote:

> We're getting just enough sprinkles to make the grasses grow, but not to
> replenish the water tables.  It's going to be a wicked fire season.  We've
> had the latest Santa Ana winds (the hot dry winds that blow in off the
> Mojave) in recorded history this month.
>
> This looks like it's going to be one of those years to exercise extreme
> caution.

i just want to reiterate this point, as it's true down here in the san
diego backcountry as well. we've had some very light rain in the last
couple days, but unless we get hit with some really freakish storms in
the next couple weeks (not likely), this is definitely going to be the
driest hiking season in recent memory.

girlscout