[pct-l] unacceptable

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 16:04:03 CDT 2007

I second this request.  I did not receive this post probably because I've
already blocked the sender.  Thanks for the alert, JoAnn!

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California