[pct-l] Official Bear Map ...

JOHN F PATTERSON yuppatt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 24 08:57:09 CDT 2007

While not in printable ( Official ) form yet , I hope to have available prior to Kickoff : web site ( URL to follow ) information on ( National Park / National Forest land only ) all bears ( ALL BEARS )  including sex , age , weight , brief description ( " Cordovan brown ; blinks frequently , etc . " )  - and Park record as to human contact ( brief / paragraph - history ) ; too , location updates 24 / 7 ( Map coordinates AND Topo and Aerial Photo displays . . . ) I think this a first although similar installations available at B Z / L P Z , others .
  Rafter Jack