[pct-l] Trail Dreams

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 10:20:56 CDT 2007

r_inholdmetzger at cox.net_ (mailto:rinholdmetzger at cox.net)   writes:

Love on  the JMT, how romantic......my trail name would be JMT
Casanova......I would be  God's gift to the women of America. I hear my wife
shouting.....''KEEP ON  DREAMING''. Ooohhh, I must have dozed off again. She always says that
I'm a  dreamer, but that is O.K. I like to dream about the JMT and all the
girls I  loved before. How  about you Switchback do you have dreams like  that?
--------------------------------------
When I am out on the trail, I dream  about the town.  When I am in town, I
dream about the trail.  I have  never been able to figure this out.  I have
never dreamed about hiker babes  or town women.  I always tell myself, "You don't
have time for this.   You have important things to do." ------ Like the
adventure of the  trail.

Anyway, I would rather have an  image than a reality.  That is a lot more
fun.  :-)  The great  actress, Katherine Hepurn, when asked why she never married
said, "Why  should I give up the admiration of many men for the criticism of
one  man?"  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.  Pretty funny.  I think her and I  would have
been pals.  I like people with a good sense of humor and don't  take
themselves too seriously.

Switchback the Dreamer