[pct-l] Water Proofing

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 08:09:58 CDT 2007

I think it is a good idea to spray  your tent fly, jackets, etc. with a water
proofing product before each hiking  season.  It really helps the fabric
repel mister rain.

Currently, I am using Nikwax Tent  & Gear Proof.  This particular product is
for non-breathable  fabrics.  Nikwax TX-Direct Spray On is good on breathable
fabrics.   REI.com has a good selection of products for you to choose from.

I do this before each season for a  little extra protection and it works just
fine.

Switchback the  RainStopper