[pct-l] Idyllwild parking

Peter Dascalos peter at dascalos.com
Tue Mar 27 08:21:55 CDT 2007

I am pretty sure as long as you have an Adventure Pass posted in your
vehicle window, you can park at Humber Park or at some of the other
trailheads in the National Forest for that length of time. I have parked for
that period of time in and around Idyllwild with no problems. I would make a
quick call to the ranger station to verify. Last time I bought the Adventure
Pass it was $30 and got it at Sports Chalet. It can be purchase at a number
of places in Idyllwild.

Peter "OC" Dascalos
OnTheTrail.org