[pct-l] Never Try to Outsmart Your Trail Partner

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue May 15 17:53:39 CDT 2007

Switchback,

I don't know where you run into these dumb old hikers. Maybe
they are the ones who spend more time in the saloon than on
the trail. Anyway the solution to the lawn problem is get a
pack horse to carry your pack. When you are not hiking, the
horse can mow (eat) your lawn. Or maybe a goat or a llama.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>

Using Mozilla Thunderbird