[pct-l] Scott Williamson finishes 10th PCT thru-hike

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 10 20:52:01 CST 2007

Hi gang,
I just received word from Scott & Michelle that Scott finished his 10th PCT
thru-hike Tuesday October 30.
He had to deal with the fires but made it through OK.
They are still on their honeymoon and camping all around.
Aahhh, love in the wilderness.....the ultimate wilderness experience.
Congratulations Scott & Michelle and welcome home.
I know records are made to be broken, but 10 PCT thru-hikes....Wow!!!
I don't know if this will ever be broken.

LONG LIVE THE KING OF THE PCT

JMT Reinhold