[pct-l] The Evils of Caffeine :-)

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 09:31:54 CST 2007

Any chance I could convince you to going back to cocaine and chasing women and giving up the others?  Keep in mind that cocaine is much LIGHTER than coffee (unless it's dehydrated),  cigarettes (unless they're dehydrated),  a bic lighter (Ummmm, dehydrated???) and we already know you use dehydrated rum.  Still, the women can get pretty heavy............

Trail90 <pct-l at mattmaxon.com> wrote: cvano at tmail.com wrote:
> Well, there's three things I gotta have, hiking or no.  Coffee,
> cigarettes, and rum, not necessarily in that order.  (Well, I gave up
> cocaine and chasing women... that oughta count for something!)

NO COFFEE.... NO PEACE!

You've been warned!

Cheers
Trail90