[pct-l] Fwd: Re: 10 Good uses for ''Dead Hiker Husbands''

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 09:31:21 CST 2007

That should have read:  #11)  Speed bump
  Emphasis on the #11, in hopes that others will come up with more uses.........

  Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 02:08:06 -0800 (PST)
From: g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] 10 Good uses for ''Dead Hiker Husbands''
To: Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net>, PCT <pct-l at backcountry.net>

Speed bump............

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote:  SWITCHBACK,
You and I, we are getting old.....we are part of the dying hard core
breed.....an endangered species. Did you ever wonder what will become of us
after we pass away?
Will they bury us, put flowers on our graves and mourn for decades to come
or will they rejoice and say good riddance?
Will they erect a monument to us or engrave on our head stones....here lie
Switchback and Reinhold....the last of the hard core breed, or will they put
our bodies to a good use?

For those women that can't let go and want cling to the memories...10 GOOD
USES FOR
DEAD HIKER HUSBANDS.

1. Scratching post for the cat
2. Chin-up bar
3. Punching bag
4. Perfect listener
5. Toilet roll holder
6. Medical emergency speeding ticket alibi
7. Car pool lane second passenger
8. Good stiff diving board
9. Garden scare crow
10. Handy dandy kitchen towel rod