[pct-l] Dog help

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:56:05 CST 2007

Some dogs do well and some don't. I've had big dogs come through here
and watched them collapse for days before they could move. We've had 2
dogs arrive here who had their hind ends fail and had to be shipped
out in cars to the vets. The winter hiking here in Washington is rough
on many of the dogs. Remember.....your dog will follow you no matter
how he is physically. He does that because he is loyal and he loves
you. Would you hike the trail in bare feet and wet clothes during the
snowy months ?

PCT MOM.......ANIMAL LOVER