[pct-l] Fwd: Re: How Small is Too Small?

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 22:22:59 CST 2007

g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:18:37 -0800 (PST)
From: g l <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] How Small is Too Small?
To: Will Hiltz <will.hiltz at gmail.com>

Mine doesn't have a serrated blade.  And my criteria are my criteria!  I use my scissors, toothpick and tweezers a lot out on the trail.  I just can't find that combination with a decent sized blade.  Gack!  (In the words of Vera).

Will Hiltz <will.hiltz at gmail.com> wrote:   Get JUST a knife... you don't really need that serrated blade anyways

Easy