[pct-l] Public Announcement

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 17:06:25 CST 2007

Well, my doctor told me I have to have both my knee operated on in the near
future.  He said that then he would tell me if I could ever hike again out  on
the trail.

I say this is a Commie plot.  For the last several years this is been
against me on the trail.  But like a hard-core backpacker, I braved the  challenges
of Mother Nature and the PCT.

Many have written me off.  Well, I say you may be surprised someday,  when
you see the unrecognizable professional blasting down the trail  and when he
passes you;  "Excuse me, pilgrim, but I am in a  hurry."

Defiantly, Switchback the Trail Pirate