[pct-l] Ollalie Lake Resupply

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 21:12:49 CST 2007

Sorry...  forgot subject line and cc to Sly...  Have I said lately that I hate working graveyard shift!!

I don't have the data book with me, but Craig's PCT Planner, http://www.pctplanner.com/ ,
shows Elk Lake Resort (1.25 miles off PCT) to be 42.4 miles before Big Lake Youth Camp
(0.7 mile off PCT)...

Happy trails!!!
Jim