[pct-l] Yogi

ladybug2006 at pocketmail.com ladybug2006 at pocketmail.com
Wed Oct 10 01:02:12 CDT 2007

I am writing to say "thank you" to Yogi for her PCT manual. I used it every day
on my 2006 PCT hike and again this year in 2007. Unless one is a best-selling
author, the financial rewards are minimal. The hard work that Yogi puts into
her manual to provide us with current trail and trail town information is
invaluable. Also...this year I was fortunate to be following Yogi as she hiked
northward. I also had the pleasure of meeting her. Yogi took the time to pen
the proper directions on signs and sometimes she would even turn a sign around
so that those of us behind her would not get lost. Thank you, Yogi, for all you
do. I will be out there again in 2008 and will be sure to purchase your updated
manual.
With Much Gratitude,
Ladybug