[pct-l] Yogi

DeniseH42 at aol.com DeniseH42 at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 00:50:57 CDT 2007

I am writing to say "thank you" to Yogi for her PCT manual. I used it every
day on my 2006 PCT hike and again this year in 2007. Unless one is a
best-selling author, the financial rewards are minimal. The hard work that Yogi  puts
into her manual to provide us with current trail and trail town information
is invaluable. Also...this year I was fortunate to be following Yogi as she
hiked northward. I also had the pleasure of meeting her. Yogi took the time to
pen the proper directions on signs and sometimes she would even turn a sign
around so that those of us behind her would not get lost. Thank you, Yogi, for
all you do. I will be out there again in 2008 and will be sure to purchase
your  updated manual.
With Much Gratitude,
Ladybug