[pct-l] Time to go.....

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Tue Oct 30 09:51:10 CDT 2007

Brick, Ryan....
O.K., I give up.  Went away for ten days, came home to 251 messages, ten having nothing to do with the pct-l, and only two that were for me personally.  Can't handle the deluge, I've tried to make it go away, I think you've tried as well, nothing seems to work.  So please remove me from the list.  I've really enjoyed being on it, but what happened to getting one or two posts a day, with topics at the top and all the writers entries shown below?  If everyone is getting similarly swamped, how does anyone have time for anything else in their lives?
Maybe later, if this ever straightens itself out.....
Thanks for the fun, and all the help,
FireFly
aka Georgi Heitman