[pct-l] Notes on trail (Was: PCT Graffiti)

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Sep 16 11:36:58 CDT 2007

IF notes are left on the trail for others, by simply dating them AND
adding a polite remove-by date would let others later know they were no
longer an important note but trash. IMO, they aren't often needed, but
can be important if someone has a change of plans so others don't
activate a search team.

AsABat