[pct-l] Fwd: Re: 8 cy VS 4 cy and seeing the light

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 14:14:45 CDT 2007

 >> "I don't walk any faster than anyone else - I just walk more
>>hours."

That is always how I've hiked (and taking few zero days). If you enjoy walking all day,
it is amazing how you are somehow a "fast hiker".

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I DO NOT have a long stride. But I love walking to dusk and rising up early.

As for 8cyl vs 4 cyl. Naah.... Some of us are more like rugged 6 cyl pick-ups that never break down. ;-)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com