[pct-l] (no subject)

Tarvalee at aol.com Tarvalee at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 16:43:15 CDT 2007

THE  BOTTLE OF WINE

Sally was driving home from one of her business
trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly
Navajo woman walking  on the side of the road.

As the trip was a long and quiet one, she  stopped
the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like
a ride.

With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into
the car.

Resuming the journey, Sally tried in vain to make
a bit of small  talk with the Navajo woman. The old
woman just sat silently, looking  intently at
everything she saw, studying every little detail,
until she  noticed a brown bag on the seat next to
Sally.

"What's the in bag?"  asked the old woman.

Sally looked down at the brown bag and said, "Ohhh,  it's
a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."

The Navajo woman  was silent for another moment or
two.

Then speaking with the quiet  wisdom of an elder,
she said:

"Good  trade....."