[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 31

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:41:27 CDT 2008

Jim,

I used two pairs of Injinji Performance Mini-crew socks with a set Patagonia liners on my Section A hike. Since I am prone to blisters between my toes. Worked like a charm, no blisters after 110 miles.

One Injinji pair on my feet and the other hanging on my pack to dry.  Changed them out during each rest stop.  A Ray Jardine recommendation.

My only complaint is that I bought white socks, and they tend to show the dirt. :(

Beeman

w/ --Forwarded Message Attachment--