[pct-l] Volunteer to run my Blogspot?

joseph kisner lostonthecrest at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:58:58 CDT 2008

I am fortunate enough to be able to thru-hike this summer once again, and am looking for a person whom may be interested in helping me maintain a Blog. My plan is to hike the trail using my cell phone and pay phones to update my journals and progress. I will send video clips [phone video] and verbal messages to an e-mail and will need someone to transfer them to a blog for my friends and family to watch my progress as close as possible to real time. I will be on the trail from around the first week of June to around the last week of Aug.  I would like to start this soon to work out the bugs. If there is anybody interested and or have better ideas, please contact me off line. Thank You, Joe Kisner [ tatu-jo ]