[pct-l] Solio solar charger question

Andrew Siemer asiemer at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:03:56 CDT 2008

So...I am not sure what sort of camera you are using but I know that the
40d, 5d, and several others all have the battery grips which allow you to
extend your cameras battery life by using two of the proprietary
batters...or 6 AA batteries.  In which case you can be way more flexible in
your power sources.  I am going through this decision making process too.
This is my current plan.

Andy